Monday, April 27, 2009

Sonia Kashuk Bent Eyeliner Brush

This eyeliner brush changed my life. I do not exaggerate one bit. I always liked the look of eyeliner, but I also was always a bit impatient with it. My hand wouldn't stay steady, it would smudge easily, the line I'd draw would be too thick. After the wonderfully smooth and effortless Clinique Kohl Pencil Eyeliners (not the Shaper ones, the old school ones) were taken off the market, I reserved eyeliner for special occasions, when I would give myself the time, and will the patience, to put up with its application.

When I found Sonia Kashuk's Bent Eyeliner Brush, it all changed. I was able to apply gel or cream eyeliner with great ease. The bend in the brush allows it to comfortably sweep the color on so effortlessly and quickly, it adds practically no time to my makeup routine. The thin bristles make it almost impossible to draw a line that is too thick. I use it with Clinique Brush-On Cream Eyeliners, MAC Fluidline, Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliners, and I really don't have a strong desire to take another look at another pencil. Particularly black pencil eyeliners, which are the most fickle of all the eyeliners. Why use a black eyeliner pencil, that creates the inevitable gaps and patches you have to fill in, when one sweep of gel or cream eyeliner with this incredible brush does it all for you?

Oh and did I mention it's $5.99?

No comments:

Post a Comment